Friday, April 20, 2012

Abuse

As many of you know, I've been engrossed in a new project that is taking a great deal of my time, but one that is with God's blessing going to take our dojo to new and amazing heights.

While I've prepared several Blog posts in advance this recent edition of Church and Culture, by my Pastor James E White at Mecklenburg Commnity Church, spoke to me at a time when I had the message I wanted to share and I'm fortunate to have it come to me when I needed it. It's addresses an issue that is far to prevalent in our society day - Relational/Domestic Abuse

Church & Culture Blog | Church and Culture

Please feel free to leave comments on their page or ours.

If you or someone you know are being abused. The time to act is NOW. Don't wait for it to get better - Don't wait for it to get worse.  There are a number of services available to help women and their families out from under abusive relationships.

http://www.womenthrive.org/

http://www.safehorizon.org/ 800.621.HOPE (4673)

www.unitedfamilyservices.org/domesticviolenceservices.html




No comments:

Post a Comment